New Website Launched 3Q 2020 for Orlando Housing Authority
Orlando Housing Authority launched their new responsive website 3Q 2020 (www.OrlandoHousing.org). The website was created by Brooks Jeffrey Marketing, Inc. (www.BrooksJeffrey.com).
The new "responsive" website, includes the logo rebrand and allow users to easily navigate the website no matter what device is used to view the website (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone).
To help make this new website more accessible for all users (including those using adaptive technology), it has been built using Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 to address American with Disabilities Act (ADA) accessibility guidelines.
Some of the features/functions on the new website include:
- Easy access to Apply Online, Applicant Portal, Streamline Login & Partner Portal
- Residents pages including information on family self-sufficiency (FSS), fair housing, home ownership, recertification, resources and more
- Housing Program pages include Housing Choice Voucher (HCV), Public Housing & Waiting List Information
- Conveniently located are pages for Landlords, Move To Work (MTW) and Doing Business
- Calendar feeds five events to the home page with quick links to the complete interactive calendar
- News feeds the three latest news articles to the home page with quick link to all archived News
- Communities - find housing properties in your area by type of property
All residents, landlords and the general public are encouraged to visit the website. The new website will be updated continually with new information that will benefit all residents, landlords and the public at large.
For more information about the Orlando Housing Authority website, please contact Vivian Bryant, Esq., President & CEO at 407.895.3300 or email Vivian.
Brooks Jeffrey Marketing, based in Mountain Home, Arkansas, was awarded the contract for the new responsive website. Established in 1984, Brooks Jeffrey Marketing provides integrated marketing solutions: advertising, branding, photography, public relations, promotional items, websites & social media campaigns to businesses, government entities & non-profits throughout the US. Brooks Jeffrey offers customized integrated marketing solutions to Housing Authorities. (www.BrooksJeffrey.com)
RELEASE DATE: 2Q 2020
For more information, contact:
Vivian Bryant, Esq., President & CEO
390 North Bumby Ave, Orlando, FL 32803
407.895.3300 l email Vivian